Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A Bit On The Extreme Side (Part 2)

As I took my mug shot in front of the mill a gentleman
pulled up and asked how my day was going, I told him
about my run, he smiled a genuine smile and said I can
tell you one things for certain, alot better you than
me! and we both laughed... Nice to meet someone with a
sence of humor. As he pulled away I Headed back. As I
made my accent again I fell into rythem. I took the
opp to max my HR, allow it to come back to 144 then
back to max using trees and rocks for goals along the
way. The Blister Block really worked great in this
situation. I made it back to the truck stop where a
couple of drivers asked how far I ran acted very
surprized. Blister and all I thought to myself. This
was a very intence workout/run, one of my most
difficult yet. But VERY enjoyable. Aprox 8.2 miles in
all. Check Out www.wadesmill.com they sell whole wheat
meal for awesome breads I read on their site. Thank
You, DC

No comments: