Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Notes About My St Augustine Run...

Hi, Im not sure about the actual distanceas of yet.
MapMyRun.com will help me with that when I return
home. I think their free service is Awesome for what
Im doing out here. SAT images and all for real
accuracy. I can tell you that my time was 01:40:30
w/AHR of145. That includes about 5 min for the
purchase of a $2.99 S.A shirt and a phone call from a
dispatcher. The knee issue, is getting much better. I
took a few min last night and built up a slightly worn
heels at the strik point and that seemed to help
almost as much as the foam roller. In short, there are
many points to the recovery process, and its all
working together. Thanks For Caring, just mabe
something you read here will help you down the road
oneday. As you may read below, I had a great run this
morning. I have since re-loaded and am headed on down
to Jupitor,FL for delivery in the AM. From there, mabe
on to Miami. Have to wait and see. Thanks, and take
care! DC

No comments: