Sunday, March 25, 2007

A Double Scoop... Running That Is.

Welcome back! Well Today, technic yesterday I took a
double... Two runs, one AM and one PM, both in
different states! (below are the pics). The first was
3 or 4 mi. and the second was around 6 1/2mi. Not a
bad days running. The run thru Fort Payne, AL was the
fun one. EVERY car and truck moved over for me! (no
sidewalks along most of highway 11 on my way back to
the truck) So many people waved and said hi and hello
I was begining to think they all knew something that I
didnt. IM NOT KIDDING! Thank You Fort Payne, for
making me feel so welcome! If you have a chance, go
run there and find out for yourself, they really are
that nice! Small town America Lives! DC By the way, I
was very excited, Iran seven states in seven days!
Thanks,just wanted to share that with you!

No comments: