Monday, January 15, 2007

Drama-Part 2

Updating my blog via sprint moble is new 2to me so thank you
for your patience. This is the 2nd part of my PM entre,
as I have a 250 letter limit when attaching a photo.

ANYWAY...
The pic below is 2 me thankfuly rare. My Peterbilt and
residential areas just dont get along. However since I
was delivering a house to the constuction site, today
was my exception. A Hurricane Proof round house mfg by
Del-Tec to be exact. After a day of basicly just
watching others work the time was right to go take a
run. I knew that I was at the end of the main road
into the community, which was about a mile in length.
Thoughout the day I had noticed many people walking,
running and ridding their bikes to the end of the
street where I was. It was nice to see so much
activity! I got changed, stretched and was off in a
flash. I really dont understand why but lately it seem
that I just can not start out slow. My first mile has
been pretty consistant around a 7»30. Of course the
miles then drop off to mid to high eights. Strange...

No comments: