Monday, January 8, 2007

A Special Thanks To Steve Runner and Phidippidations

Thank you Steve Runner for your words of encoragement and mention on your fantastic podcast Phidippidations - #78. You really surprised me the other night. While I was on a late night(3am)run. I had just returned from a drive up to Pittsburge,PA and Youngstown,Oh and was running down the street in my hometown, then began hearing about my blog on your podcast! Awesome Man! Thanks!

If you are a runner or want a better understanding of a friend, spouse or family member who is, LISTEN TO THIS PODCAST! Lots of interesting info, along with "rambling diatribes recorded during distance runs" and some great music. Check out "Phidippidations" on Itunes or at: http://steverunner.com

Keep up the great work Steve!

1 comment:

Mal James said...

Hey congrats , great blog keep it up have added a link from my blog as well. Great show done by Steve download them all and listen on the road running or working like I do
Cheers
Mal
http://point1of1percent.blogspot.com/