Friday, January 19, 2007

My Toes Got Cold...

Well tonight was hovering around 18F. Not all that cold, but enough to get my toes cold. Would you believe in my state of mind I considered slowing down as to not let my feet pass through the cold mountain air so quickly! Ha Ha! I soon got over it and just settled into a easy pace. I have been very fortunate in the past week (8days) to run every day. As I love to run there are also times when I just want to climb into bed and forget about it. Ever have those days? I had a short week with just one quick trip down to Jacksonville, so that left four days to just kick back and spend time with my wife and little girl.

I really like my running to be the last activity of the day, just a great way to chill out and let the stress go. However, I have found that during the winter months that's probably not going to be the warmer choice... But it's so cool to finish up and start my "cool down" with all the steam rising!

Have a great day everyone, DC

No comments: