Thursday, January 25, 2007

Hello... I'm Still Here, ;)

Hi! Long time no post, My apologizes. My schedule just got the best of me and have been dealing with some "wacky four wheeler issues" (the family car). I think most can relate.

Anyway, I have taken a few days off of work (driving the big truck) to get some much needed issues straightened out and have been able to get three runs in so far this week. I had to take yesterday off to let a pair of rather soar shins take a rest. I had noticed that on my "faster" runs that I was extending my pace just a little past comfortable and came close to paying a grand price for the quicker times... All is well now though after the day of rest though. Tonight's run was started at 1:30am and was 19F, just an awesome run, very smooth and know hassles or pains. I do look forward to getting back into my routine with driving and running, but I have Greatly enjoyed my time at home.

Tomorrows run in questionable. We are expecting wind chills into the single digits wind very windy snowy conditions (I'll believe it when I see it!) I'm doing my best to stay positive! Thank you for taking time to stop by...DC

No comments: