Thursday, February 22, 2007

A Bit Confusing... But This Is Part 2... Opps!

Anyway, After I took got changed, checked my route and got changed I took off running up Hwy 11. It did'nt take long and my HR was going nuts. I just could not figure it out. I'd slow down... drop two BPM speed up and Boom.. Max... What's going on? I just adjusted my pace, and settled in. I made it into town, past the post office city hall and the fire station and came to a decent down hill trot down to the next cross street (so that I had a reference point) and headed back. As I topped the hill that I had just ran down, I saw why my HR was so high... I had been running uphill for the last 2.5 miles! Ha Ha. This ever happen to you? But it was a great run in a new place... I got back to the truck stop got changed and headed over to a Subway... (At least it was better than a .99 cent hamberger/heart-attack)

No comments: