Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Go North Young Man!

Well, Ok Im not all that young anymore, but it made me
feel good for the moment! I am now on my way to
Taunton,MA. About 63miles from your training ground
Steve (of the awesome podcast Phedippidations). I am
excited about this trip because I have been through
there many times, but never had the chance to run.
Along I95 are several beautiful towns and after two
days of rest, Im Ready To RUN! I have my first run
planned in Raphine,VA later this afternoon. I have had
to take a couple of days and just work on stretching.
My right knee has falken victom to gas peddle knee
syndrome (I Made That Up)Its from driuing this big
truck on snow and ice without the cruze set. Very
dangerous to use in weather like that. Not good... on
the gas,off the gas, on the gas. hundreds of times for
hours on end. Not good for a runner... Do you have any
suggestions as towhich stretches are best for the
right side of my right knee? Thank You For Stopping
By, DC

No comments: