Sunday, February 11, 2007

I Made It Home Safe.

I made it home to NC after the "quick" trip to Florida. I sure enjoyed the warm weather and the two great runs that I got in down there. I'm a bit under the weather now due to mis communication with my Dr. This whole thyroid deal is about to drive me crazy. The reason I mention this to you is that if you have a "hyper" thyroid don't delay in treatment. Or as in my situation being stuck with no refill on meds... Not a good thing at all. Stress is my worst enemy at this point. So my morning run was a nice stress reliever. However My heart rate seemed a little "loose". Meaning that on my run it seemed to peek very quickly and drop to normal very quickly if I took a 30 second walk. Still I was able to hold my intended marathon pace for 6.5+ miles. I can only assume that keeping my running up will help me through this... Any ideas?

I will do my best to post while on my way to Cleveland,OH. Which as soon as I finish this post is where I am headed to. Have a great Monday... DC

A Quick Note: Production and preparation of the "DC The Running Trucker Podcast" is well underway! I will keep you Posted! Stay Tuned!...

No comments: